Full service digital agency that is leading the way in innovation, agile project management and creative digital solutions. Working only with big, creative brands and clients, their portfolio of accounts would get anyone excited!
This role will work closely with the in-house development team and external agency to take product concepts and take them through the product development life cycle. It requires an organised person who can manage the process and reports to the Head of Mobile.
- This digital product producer role will specialise in the native mobile app production process.
- Take tasks through the Agile software development life cycle process
- Write requirements & user stories
- User acceptance testing
- Front line contact for all vested stakeholders in terms of handling production issues & problem solving
- User advocacy
- Take requirements & briefs from other internal teams and transfer them into deliverables while planning for the resources in the team.
- Collate, coordinate, manage & update content for use in applications.
- Previous digital product production experience
- Excellent knowledge of the mobile production and content space
- Excellent knowledge of mobile user experience
- Great track record of increasing eyeballs on mobile sites. In-depth understanding of mobile-consumer interaction
- Good product development knowledge
- Excellent production process from inception through to implementation and improvement
- Good knowledge of mobile video and production
- Experience in the production of mobile apps
- Agile process experience
- Experience working alongside creative, development & product in a digital business
- Experience with content management systems
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary $110,000 - $130,000 package for strong candidates
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established, technically forward thinking agency, in a fast paced environment.
- Training Allowance
- Active Social Club Calendar - including a Ski Trip in August
- Good Return to Work Policy
- Weekly Friday Drinks
If you would be interested in finding out more please contact Biama Nona 02 8047 4045 or email@example.com. Alternatively, click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application for our consideration.