The purpose of this role is to maintain quality control, workflow and cost management of the Agency’s digital product from briefing stage to final production. You will be responsible for helping bring our creative ideas to life in the most innovative and budget-friendly way possible. A significant part of the role is project management – working closely with designers, developers, account management and creative to create and manage timelines and budgets for delivery and ensuring every task that needs to be completed is known.
- Demonstrates a good knowledge in all aspects of digital production, including ability to recommend a choice of production method, platforms, resource or most suitable supplier for the job as well as control cost, time and quality.
- Brief internal contacts/external suppliers to compile Production Estimates. Produce competitive quotes (where required), and ensure written approval of all costs before commencement of work using our systems and templates for digital production jobs
- Work in collaboration with the Digital Solutions Lead to administer all engagements of partners, freelancers or use of 3rd party tools or assets (including Purchase Orders, Statement of Work etc).
- Develop timelines/project plans for delivery of digital assets including all essential tasks, including testing of digital assets
- Attend internal Work-In-Progress meetings to share the status of production projects and to stay abreast of other agency jobs that may impact resource
- Attend Creative Briefing sessions (if required) to contribute to discussions around asset requirements (flagging approximate timeline requirements or resource implications based on the Creative Brief)
- Support digital creative and technology team members by providing them as much information on the project as possible (such as specifications, brand guidelines, other campaign elements etc.)
- Obtain media schedules, specifications, material and live dates, the latter which should be supplied by account management but included within Senior Digital Producers timing plans.
- Strong work effort
- Team leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to develop & nurture relationships
5 + years experience.
Proven past experience working in a fast paced digital agency
Relevant Tertiary degree
If this roles sounds perfect for you - please click the link below to apply.
Or for a confidential chat please call Sacha Martini on 03 8637 7322