Digital / Contract / Hong Kong
A leading international Tech firm providing a wide range of digital marketing and tech solutions to a large variety of clients.
Initial 12 months contract with high chances to be extended or become permanent!
- Act as a Project Manager to lead and develop projects based on Digital Transformation, Digital Business/Technologies strategies, Digital Growth/Increased Revenue and I.T Planning.
- Streamline deliveries of various project activities including stakeholder management, business engineering processes, analysis, and solution recommendations.
- Analyse customer journey maps and expectations, set best practises for internal and external customer experiences and new business models for clients.
- Manage team members and provide coaching on correct work procedures/methods.
- Work with pre-sales teams and partake in pre-sale activities, developing proposals and scope.
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related.
- 7+ years experience, at least 3 years experience in Digital Transformation.
- Experience in consultancy studies, planning and management in I.T.
- Strong interest in technologies such as Cloud, Mobile, Cognitive/Analytics, Blockchain, Emerging Technologies, Securities, etc.
- Track record of managing cross-functional projects with MNC's.
- PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner or similar project management qualification.
- Stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills. Mature, team player.
- Excellent communication in English and Cantonese.