This team has embarked on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud. We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable us to migrate to cloud faster, safer.
The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services and Azure. A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Java, Python (etc). Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, Terraform and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with Azure and AWS, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
Key Role Activities:
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code.
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamics and other tools.
- Work on ECS, Kubernetes, Istio, Kong and serverless technologies.
- Automate using Ansible, Terraform, Python, Bash, Puppet and Packer.
- Design and maintain the Cloud environments
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with scrum masters, asset designers and data consulting team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible and Terraform
- Any knowledge on Java, Kubernetes and Azure is highly beneficial
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
Will be rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. You will be working more agile than ever!
If you believe this is the role for you please don't hesitate to apply or call Marcus on 0414392281