My client is a global HR tech start-up. They are currently working on exciting new technologies, servicing some of the biggest names in Australia.
About the role:
You'll be responsible front end programming with HTML 5, CSS 3, React and Angular. The primary focus of the role is to develop UI components as well as implementing them following React js workflows.
- Familiarity with ECMAScript specifications
- Experience in building responsive UI designs as well as core understanding of cross browser behaviors including IE11 and up
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanics such as JSON web token
- Familiar with building pipeline and tools such as Atom, Visual, code, Eclipse, Postman etc
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM etc
- Knowledge of Isomorphic React is an advantage
- Best tech gear, and a supportive team
- Opportunity to lead a team in the near future
- Global start-up
- Competitive package and Equities