You will work in small Agile teams taking ownership of a service area and have a direct impact on the overall success of your teams area of responsibility. The scale of the projects are considerable with highly complex front and back end technical environments. Two week sprints are the norm and getting an MVP ready for each update is critical to your teams success.
What I am looking for?
- Outstanding front-end developers that drive their development environment with best practices, clean code and don’t need their hands to be held.
- Problem solvers of customer issues just as much as tech issues.
- Technology agnostic developers that love to explore latest technologies and set trends.
- Excellent Communicators.
Why didn’t I list a technical requirements you might be asking? Well because this organisation is always adapting and building new areas with cutting edge technologies and you will be required to learn new technologies in this role. The good news is you will be able to influence those as owners of product.
What is the current Technical Environment?
- Microservices Architecture
- PHP Drupal 7 / 8 (Front / Backend) This will change going forward
- AWS deployment and development environments
- API integrations and greenfield developments (Apigee)
- TDD and eXtreme Programming environment
The benefits to this role?
- You will learn, we partner with Pivotal Labs (check them out if you don’t know who they are)
- Flexible working arrangements and reasonable working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Casual attire, startup like layout, adjustable table heights etc.
- There are many more I just don’t have the room to list them all before this turns into a novel
If you consider yourself a strong Developer / Engineer that wants to grow technically, increase your business acumen and have opportunity galore in the coming months / years. Apply now and if you are suitably qualified I will contact you to tell you more about this amazing opportunity.