We are recruting a number of roles for this tech team that exists to enable other teams succeed, we are continually innovating, connecting and building to create the paved road for cloud adoption.
We are looking for an experienced full stack Cloud Software Engineer with a proven track record of running critical shared application platforms in a production cloud environment.
You will be passionate about programming, work to the highest standards and are always interested in learning new things. You need to be analytical and critical in your thinking and able to come up with innovative solutions for challenging, interesting problems. You can work independently front-to-back but are also a strong team player. You feel responsible for your work and “own” the code your write.
We value diversity of thought to achieve our goals, enthusiasm and capability to communicate successfully to colleagues who count on you as a trusted subject matter expert.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to understand and analyse requirements and metrics to establish realisable specifications
- Design, build, test and deploy software solutions that meet our goals (including UI, APIs, business logic & data components)
- Write well-designed, testable clean code and automated tests
- Continuously improve and enhance and existing software where necessary
- Working with Security, Architecture and Infrastructure teams to simplify the adoption of cloud & build the enforcement of guard rails.
- Analyse production incidents when they occur and help work on fixes to resolve problems
- Promoting cloud-native architectures, designs and development techniques for new and existing systems.
- Document and communicate your work throughout the whole SDLC
- Highly proficient in software development in Python, Java or Node (Typescript).
- UI development experience, ideally React.
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based application development.
- Design and Architecture experience (Evolutionary, Resilient)
- Experience with a range of AWS Services. Current environment includes EC2, SNS, Service Catalog, ECS, Lambda, CloudFormation, Config Rules.
- Continuous Delivery Engineering - pipeline tooling (Linux, Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Jira, Confluence)
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent exerience
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years working in with public cloud and certification (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Collaborative, creative, open to learning, a strong communicator.
- Good relationship skills and have an ability to empathise with others
- A passion for making a difference
- Can work independently but also strong a team player
- Focused on high quality deliverables and speed
- Eager to present new ideas to your peers & senior management.
For any questions please contact email@example.com