Who's it with?
This financial services company has sprung up a new digital project team to revolutionize how they interact with their customers. They are looking to add the expert skills of a senior sitecore developer on an initial 6 month contract.
What you'll need:
- You will have a tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Collaborated with diverse stakeholders and team members to deliver complex technical application programs in agile environments
- Sitecore 7 as a minimum, 8 as a prefence
- Advanced .NET capability
- Experience working in environments that follow DevOps principles and good working knowledge and experience in tools such as Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, CI/CD tooling and modern source code management systems
- Knowledge of the life insurance or finance industry would be a bonus
- An Agile mindset at the heart of everything you do and encourage others to adopt Agile practices
What you'll be doing:
- Operate within the lightweight control and governance mechanisms that are used by the team and comply with the regulatory and legal landscape requirements
- Communicate with diverse stakeholders to optimise velocity
- Deliver Platform product backlog items with high quality and fast speed-to-market using continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Identify and raise opportunities for continuous improvement in the Platform health and performance, from both a delivery and operations perspective. This may include automated testing, automated scripts for deployment and developing code which is easily tested
Please APPLY NOW or phone Will McGreal on 03 8637 7304 for more information.