A fast growing fintech in Greater China, currently scaling their business and expanding their development team in Hong Kong.
- Developing and maintaining web applications including public web site, portals, and LOB applications.
- Enhancements of our current applications, technical architecture enhancements, code refactoring, incorporating updated libraries.
- Ensure smooth and performance operation of applications in production.
- Monitor and maintain scheduled tasks.
- Full-stack development with latest technology.
- Maintain our continuous integration and delivery by enhancing to our CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure our applications has sufficient test coverage, both unit tests and integration tests.
- Create technical documentation.
- Mentor team members, present latest technology trends for internal learning.
- Work closely with other business teams.
- Enjoys a start-up environment, love to get your hands dirty and wear many hats.
- Can provide solution to identified problem, and self-initiated to execute the solution.
- Good hands-on coding skills, can write good clean code, while delivering under pressure.
- Passions to learn and apply new technologies.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Knowledge in one or more popular framework such as Rails, React, Play, NodeJS.
- Familiarity with databases, e.g. MySQL / MongoDB / PostgreSQL / Redis.
- 2-5+ years of experience in writing good clean production code and code optimization.