A major Telco and Cloud Service Provider going through rapid growth. With services across multiple infrastructure domains and clients across all domains including government and prestigious major tech companies.
A project focused role with a broad width of responsibility. The Senior OSS Engineer will be charged with simplifying the management of the Telco & Cloud infrastructure through monitoring, automation, standardisation, integration, reporting, compliance checking and remediation of infrastructure under management.
- The design, development, testing and implementation of automation workflows to provision, change and de-provision infrastructure elements.
- The integration, management and support of infrastructure management systems (ie. MicroFocus ITOM suite, ServiceNow, Broadworks EMS, Acme EMS).
- Report, manage, and where possible automate, the remediation of non-compliance between infrastructure under management and billing systems.
- The design, development, testing and implementation of applications, including database management (ie Tempo network testing, DNS portal, AAA management web applications).
- Document, train, provide guidance and evangelise the adoption of a DevOps approach.
- Extensive experience in relevant broadly scoped technical roles
- Experience with large enterprise automation and orchestration tools
- System administration of Windows and RedHat / Debian linux systems
- Network administration with switching, routing and firewalls or other network and security devices, such as F5 load balancers
- Database administration and management with MS-SQL, MySQL & Postgres
- VMWare and/or other virtualisation technologies as well as SAN storage
- Experience with large vendor network management systems and geographically diverse networks
Small, dynamic, fun and over achieving. This role will offer you a team with support and endless scope to tinker and get what you think is best done. You will have freedom to express yourself with no red tape holding you back. You will be empowered, given a virtual sandbox to build whatever you see fit for purpose.
How to Apply
If you are interested, call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!