Backed and fully funded Melbourne based Fin-Tech start-up, focusing on developing an innovative payment processing services for the transit industry. The initial product implementation will be via a staged pilot program, working with a European transit company.
Role / Duties
The purpose of this position is to implement code, database and messaging infrastructure to process transit and fare data through Java based microservices.
• Development of Java code and supporting components implementing REST and message based APIs.
• Deliver cloud based solutions, in a Docker / AWS environment.
• Develop effective and collaborative working relationships with key functional stakeholders and colleagues
• Broaden technical skills as necessary to address project requirements.
• Adhere to the principles of PCI and data privacy.
• Provide useful documentation for all developments.
• 10 years' experience in development roles with significant experience in Java with a preferred focus on API and messaging.
• You will be accustomed to supporting developments with documents and will have excellent written and verbal skills.
• Linux or Unix shell experience would be advantageous
• Ideally you will have a degree in Information Technology
• Development experience within a payment environment or other system is also desirable
• Experience in providing second level support and experience with an Agile development team would be considered favourable
• Familiarity with payment systems, PCIDSS, Visa, MasterCard
Why you'll want it
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work and be part of a rapidly expanding company. Please APPLY NOW or call Christine on (03) 8637 7300 for more information.
This job has expired