- Design, develop, test and document highly reliable new applications, tools and workflows to support new revenue opportunities, trader efficiency and associated infrastructure, in a structured, disciplined but fast-moving environment.
- Form strong client relationships with traders, coverage desk, (from Analyst to Managing Director level), operations and other key partners
- Abstract and automate common desk workflows to streamline trading and scale new businesses
- Develop and enhance trading and inventory management platforms that facilitate clients and hedge firm risk
- Maintain the stability and integrity of the system while suggesting improvements and optimizations.
- Be a strong team player, highly motivated, keen to take on responsibility, able to work independently and successfully manage and maintain a high workload in a fast-paced environment.
- 5-10 years technology experience in a commercial environment
- Solid object oriented design and programming skills (C++, Java, or other OO technology)
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with appreciation of technical risk
- Automated testing and Test-Driven development skills will be a plus
- Project management of tasks, issue resolution, and escalation
- Core financial markets knowledge and aptitude to learn
- Highly motivated, pro-active and capable of working under pressure without compromising development processes
- Strong, committed and reliable team player and strong communicator, able to take direction but also willing to contribute to discussions on design and strategy
- Possess client-facing skills to be able to deal with and form good relationships with the business and other technology groups, both from a support and day to day project work perspective
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also email to firstname.lastname@example.org