You will be leading a small team of diverse engineers from different backgrounds and genders who are solving everyday online banking problems and building new features which will be appreciated by over 2 million people a day!
- The role -
You will be able to write secure and scalable code as well as well as being a thoughtful leader with fresh ideas. You will be mentoring and leading a team including junior team engineers. You will be use your experience in leadership to coaching them on best practice as well as writing secure code without any vulnerabilities.
- Technology stack / skills you might need -
- Strong Java experience
- Mentor/ lead / coaching experience
- High Traffic website / .COM Experience highly desirable
- Spring Boot /Node js would be nice
- TDD and Secure Coding Practises
- AWS / Cloud experience would be desirable
- The ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues (written and verbal)
My client is highly supportive of diversity and inclusion as well as gender equality. They also offer very attractive and competitive pay, an employee share plan, child care centers and access to not-for-profit private health insurance. On top of this they also encourage flexible in work hours and a wide range of leave options.
- INTERVIEWS HAPPENING NOW - CLICK APPLY NOW ! -