Knowledge of any of the business areas encompassing FX cash and FX Vanilla Options is desired. You will be experienced in working with an agile delivery model and good at communicating with other developers globally
Development is primarily Java based, with peripheral technologies including TIBCO Rendezvous (RV), Sybase, UNIX shell scripting, and middleware based on IBM MQ Series.
This is a 12 months extendable contract to perm role based in Singapore
- Solid knowledge of Java and all aspects of GUI development using Swing including but not limited to threading, performance optimization, building UI widgets, etc
- 5+ years of working experience building distributed applications in Java
- Must have actively used design patterns in the past implementations and demonstrate strong understanding on design patterns of why and where a pattern should be used.
- Strong understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application.
- Experience with distributed architecture (caching, topologies, etc) and able to demonstrate strong understanding of latency, concurrency, reconciliation etc.
- Working knowledge of reading, writing and parsing XML.
- Strong understanding of a RDBMS. Must have an understanding of writing complex SQL, stored procedures, applying referential integrity & performance tuning
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, drop a email to Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com
CEI No: R1546455 | Licence No: 07C3147