- Are you a talented software engineer with exceptional core Java skills?
- Have you experience of building bespoke systems within an complex environment?
- Are you looking for a challenging role working alongside some of the brightest engineers working in Australia?
This role will be part of a global team responsible for the delivery of a low-latency, high-performance multi-asset dealing platform.
This position requires a software engineer with excellent core java skills with a proven track-record of building bespoke systems within similarly complex enterprise environments.
You will be capable of working efficiently and precisely, be self-motivated, adaptable and enthusiastic, be an excellent communicator with a focus on team work.
You will also have excellent analysis and problem solving skills and be able to effectively work within teams which combine both technology and business representatives.
To be considered candidates must be able to demonstrate the following key skills/experience:
- Built highly multi-threaded systems in a low latency environment using core java (Collections, multithreading, OOP, GC)
- Object orientated design and architecture skills (EIPs, Application Architecture, Design Patterns, Redundant and fault-tolerant systems design)
- Worked in a performance sensitive SoA/Micro-services environment
- Unix systems - Redhat, CentOS, etc
- Relational Databases - Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Flyway, Liquibase
- Messaging architectures and systems (transaction processing)
- In-memory data grid - Oracle Coherence or Gigaspaces, Hazlecast, Gridgain, etc
- Full-lifecycle development including build and deployment tools - Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, OpsCode Chef, Ansible, Docker, Zookeeper
- Focus on TDD and or BDD
- Strong analytical skills.
If interested please APPLY NOW or contact Will McGrealon (03) 8637 7304 for more information.