Leading financial company based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Senior KDBq engineer.
You will be a part of team that is developing low- latency flow trading capabilities. You will bring your technical expertise to focus on the FX markets space. Previous experience with FX trading systems is highly desired. You will have strong engineering experience with KDBq within the financial markets space, preferably in flow trading / market making development.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
Strong KDBq skills
- Solid understanding of Low Level developement
- Advanced Knowledge of Linux
- Any exposure to core Java a significant advantage
- Low latency real time applications in multi threaded environment
- Well versed in Data Structures and complexity theory
- Highly motivated, and suitably equipped to work directly with traders/quants
- MS or PhD degree in a relevant field a distinct advantage
- Proven experience in algo-trading / market making development
- Proven ability to deliver front office systems
Competitive salary / Daily Rate is on offer. Be a part of a very successful team.
For more information call Steve on 0449995476 / 02 8047 4031 email email@example.com