Our client is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving passionate fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains.
WHAT it's about?
An exciting opportunity to drive advertising revenue across SEA.
WHAT you'll do?
• Develop revenue plans to deliver on revenue goals
• Grow & manage portfolio of accounts in assigned markets particularly with senior level management
• Support and manage revenue opportunities with appointed channel partners
• Build and manage a consistent strong pipeline
• Work with Marketing team to drive engagement in appointed markets to
• Liaise with relevant business units
• Ensure that secured campaigns are run as expected
• Work with Head of Ad Sales to drive development of creative media solutions while balancing business objectives
WHAT you'll need?
• Recognized bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 7 years’ media sales experience with regional exposure
• Proven revenue track record
• Thorough understanding of the cable/media environment in key markets and market trends (SEA)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess business issues and recommend strategic revenue solutions
• Positive team player attitude
• Online media sales experience is an advantage
Who is it for? Our client is a global media and entertainment brand that markets entertainment content to worldwide audiences. What you will do? De...
Who is it for? Our client helps marketing teams drive incremental revenue with the most powerful and transparent cross-channel buying platform. Wha...
SaaS Sales Excutive
Join a leading Digital Media Provider Great offices & CBD location Help shape the future of this crucial product category Very attractive remunerat...