This is a 12 months extendable contract role
WHAT you will require:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for working across a portfolio of product to assist in: benchmarking campaign performance across the region, pulling together user journey audits, coordinating data collection on a monthly basis, compiling learnings to share to broader teams, as well as create and manage the communications calendar for the team.
- The successful candidate will need to have a strong performance digital background, in-depth level of knowledge in data analysis, along with experience in testing methodologies and familiarity with creative and landing page optimization. - Looking for a candidate that is highly organized proactively manages stakeholders and socializes often to keep projects on task.
- Coordinating Cross Regional/Product User Journey Audit
- Work on plan with key product leads to improve the user journey and with APAC Lead on top opportunities outside performance product lead covered portfolios
- Support user journey testing (landing page tests, creative optimization, audience segmentation, etc.) for key portfolios
- Support Regional Performance excellence beyond core product coverage.
What you should have:
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel/Spreadsheets
- Should have 5+ years of relevant experience and background
- High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Strong proficiency with word processing and Presentation software (e.g. Google Slides, PowerPoint) for producing client reports and presentations
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social Experience in working with A/B and multivariate testing
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Core metrics, etc.
HOW to apply:
- Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about moving forward call Priya Dhawan on +65 6372 9534. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1442996)