Looking for a creative thinker with a strong ability to influence stakeholders, use data effectively and is results driven and can work in a fast paced, ambitious and collaborative environment!
This is a company that still has the feel of rapidly growing start-up even though they have been around since 2007. They have a large global presence with users in over 70 cities. They believe in honesty and simplicity and work together as a team in collaborative way. There is no hierarchy in this organization as they believe in a lean structure. They have stunning Sydney harbour view offices with a fun and energetic atmosphere. They offer excellent career progression and growth for their employees. All full time employees will be given health insurance, gym membership and lunch provided once a week.
Reporting into a passionate Head of Marketing, you will work collaboratively with the wider marketing, product, technology and global stakeholders to deliver creative solutions to improve churn and grow repeat usage efficiently and effectively.
You will experiment and iterate on campaigns to nurture customers across omni-channels, in particular email and push notifications and will implement marketing automation solutions and manage their marketing technology stack.
- Craft and execute the customer retention strategy for Australia with a focus on driving habit formation
- CRM product owner and liaison across technology partners, agencies and global teams
- Collaborate with product and technology to execute on creative and data driven retention initiatives including data and decision modelling and behavioral design
- Develop audience segmentation and targeting approaches through DMP and execute on omni-channel ideas
- Work closely with agency partners, analytics and stakeholders to drive incremental customer growth
- In conjunction with the CRM Specialist, set up, optimize and evolve customer journeys
- 6+ year's experience in CRM and marketing role with marketing automation experience
- Adobe campaign experience preferred with Adobe Audience Manager an advantage
- Analytical, data driven with proficiency in web analytics tools.
- Curiosity to continuously improve marketing performance and efficiency
- Excellent communicator with the ability to lead agency partners, product and technology, sales team, global and marketing partners
- Resilient, an entrepreneurial thinker and comfortable managing through ambiguity and change
- Ecommerce, online marketplace or digital business experience an advantage
If you need more information on the role please get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat!