My client, a leading global Investment Bank is currently growing it's .Net Development team with a multiple headcount hire in their Credit Tech team Reporting to a Regional Head of Technology you will be responsible for
performing software development in a number of projects within the Global Corporate & Investment Banking (GCIB) business.
- Execute assigned tasks in various projects impacting GCIB business, including both business/technical analysis, tool development, configuration and testing
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource
- Design and develop software for business enablement
- Interface with local technology and business partners through the agile project engagement
- Manage deliverables, communicate risks, work in an integrated team and be comfortable working with a geographically dispersed team
- Support the execution of project phases and life-cycles etc.
- Support the execution and implementation activities.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience from a technology function in an Investment Bank
- Excellent skills and solid experience of .NET, web-based development and Angular user interface development with solid VBA experience
- Experience working in one of the top tier global investment banks
- Cantonese/Mandarin desirable, but English fluency is essential
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with project managers, business analysts and other developers