Our client is a well-known global business in its field.
WHY you’ll want it:
Are you interested to join a team where your voice matters? Becoming a member of the best global team and join a group of young and motivated talents with various backgrounds. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in an expanding business. You will be able to use your initiative and creativity to support the expansion of the business across the region.
WHAT you’ll be doing:
- Providing network solutions, planning, and installation
- Take charge of operational security matters
- Ensuring the network devices and firewalls are following the industry standard
- Providing solutions to improve the current network environment
- Conducting network operation support and troubleshooting
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Great experience in network architecture and services
- Excellent skills in network WAN/LAN routing, switching (eg Nexus, Cisco, Dell), VPN and security and their application to network design and troubleshooting
- Experience with firewalls (eg. Checkpoint, Fortigate or Stonesoft)
- Experience with Linux systems