Our client is one of the leading Fintech companies in the globe with strong blue-chip customer base. With the current expansion plan, our client is looking for a senior network engineer to join the business to be part of something big.
What's the role all about?
- This role is part of the IT Infrastructure arm
- You will be providing the company with in-house network expertise within the APAC region
- Areas of focus: network design, network routing, switch configuration (eg, Cisco Nexus), VPN and network diagnosis, network firewall, network security, network monitoring, server loading balancing technologies and general infrastructure coverage
- You will be in-charged of performance, capacity and availability risk assessments in every aspects of proposed change to production
- This role will have 50/50 focus on project based and operations
- You will need to ensure that information security policies and controls are complied
- More than 5 years experience in a network engineering role providing internet-based solutions.
- Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent experience
- Mandatory: Strong technical hands on experience with Cisco equipment.
- Excellent skills in network WAN/LAN routing, switching, VPN and security and their application to network design and troubleshooting
- Experience with Checkpoint, Fortigate or Stonesoft firewalls.
- Strong knowledge of network design techniques.
- Independent, ability to self-manage and able to take initiative.
- Superior problem-solving capabilities.
- Good presentation and communication skills.