What you will do:
- Lead and own the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products
- Work with the Solution Managers and business units to develop and deliver on product roadmaps
- Facilitation in constructing business cases or determining the return of investment on a business initiative.
- Manage products profitability aligning resources dedicated to product through the products lifecycle.
- 8+ years of experience in product management of B2B applications
- Experienced in driving process to make sure that the product capabilities are met
- FinTech product management is a definite advantage
- Proven track record in managing digital projects (mobile, web)
- Extensive experience in agile development
- Proven communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147