Australia's number one property app.
As a Senior Product Manager you will drive product development for the phone and tablet and any small devices that are mobile in nature. You will be working closely with the iOS and Android engineers to define and roll out products in an agile environment where software is released in a near continuous fashion. You will be taking on ownership of the award winning mobile apps and integrations with other leading edge products.
- Work with business partners to understand the business goals, business metrics and strategy so that it can be incorporated into the product planning
- Work with the marketing team to understand market dynamics and marketing goals as well as coordinate product launches and product related marketing campaigns
- Work with user experience and user research to understand customer behavior and needs and come up with cool and amazing user experiences for your products
- Work with engineers to build and launch new mobile products features as well as optimize existing features
- Understand and analyze user needs and work with customer service to understand customer complaints and challenges.
- Help to define the mobile products vision and strategy.
- Own the mobile products roadmap.
- Mobile products in the Domain Group span multiple Domain Group entities such as domain.com.au, commercialrealestate.com.au, allhomes.com.au, etc.
- Work with a world class data and analytics team to understand product metrics and consumer behavior with respect to your products
In order to be successful you will have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of working experience.
- 3+ years working in a dynamic product centric organization(s) where products are developed in an agile and lean way
- Have led and brought at least two products to market
- Strong technical abilities.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self starting and highly motivated
- An awesome team, who works very well together and not afraid to roll their sleeves up.
- The usual perks of a high growth tech company, Macbook, Onsite Barista, Team Lunches, Flexible Work arrangements.
- Funky start-up offices / environment.
- Drinks at the pub.