Digital / Sydney / Permanent
You are a programmatic expert.
You have been setting up and executing programmatic campaigns for a few years and would like to step into a Senior Programmatic Manager role.
Working closely with the Head of Digital and the Digital Director you will play a critical role in the agency as the programmatic offering is built out.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
- Newly created and reporting to the Head of Digital
- Be the Programmatic expert within the agency
- Evangelise programmatic, educate junior team members and account managers
- Set up and execute campaigns' structure, audience and targeting strategies
- Daily campaigns' monitoring and optimisation, improve performance and achieve clients' KPIs
- Campaigns' evaluation, data analysis and insights sharing
- Test new solution and data suppliers
- Maintain beneficial relationships with media owners
- Understand the goals and success metrics, marketing, seasonality, USP’s, product set and competitors of all of your clients, and transform this information into marketing leading programmatic campaigns.
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals.
- Look for new media partner opportunities, as well as identifying opportunities with agency’s current media partners to enable the best outcomes for our clients.
- Be on top of technologies and engage publishers and ad tech support teams with guidance and support from your manager.
- 3+ years' experience as a programmatic trader/buyer
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, statistics, science, marketing or communications related discipline.
- Experience working in a digital agency, or a publisher/agency/client-side trading desk is highly desirable.
- Experience across display, programmatic mobile, social, search, email and video
- Extensive understanding of the programmatic industry and the technology landscape.
- A technical and operational knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, as well as some of the major DSPs and SSPs in the Australian market (Videology, DBM, DCM, Adobe Ad-Cloud, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, AOL).
- A strong understanding of performance marketing, ROI and ability to drive efficiency, as well as analysing data and delivering insights.
- A solid understanding of conversion tracking and ad serving technologies, tracking set up, the workflow and troubleshooting.
Please apply below or get in contact with Biama on 02 8047 4045 // email@example.com