This role resides within the Identity & Access Oversight team. This team provides assurance and governance to various IAM controls operated within enterprise environment.
This role will help in uplifting IAM control framework, oversee and govern applicable process through measurable key indicators as it pertains to Identity Services. The role requires good understanding of user access controls, regulatory requirements for IAM, report writing for potential gaps and findings for business consumption and remediation across enterprise.
What you’ll be doing…
- Conduct walkthroughs of IAM controls with internal and external audit, control testing teams
- Collate evidences and perform control assurance activities to report on existing gaps and failure points
- Review applicable audit or assurance reports to ascertain remediation plans meet standards, compliance requirements and policies.
- Determine risk posture (as it pertains to the internal identity landscape), ability to govern events, change, issues, actions and control obligation for IAM business
- Assist in building frameworks, monitoring and reporting, to better demonstrate adherence (to regulator and audit guidelines)
What you will bring...
- User Access Control testing or Internal Audit review such ITGC, GS007, MAS TRM review experience
- Ability to conduct interviews, investigation, sample testing of IAM controls
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and report writing
- Establishment of applicable monitoring and review practices
- Reporting of relevant IAM metrices for relevant group and assurance teams
- Awareness of IAM policies, standards, guidelines and best practices
- Thought Leadership to shape the audit and assurance work for IAM division with an aim to reduce overhead and streamline the process
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.