You will be reporting directly to the CTO. This role requires you to oversee the technical architecture from the security perspective. You will need to prepare security design patterns, standards and practices that fit the company. You will also take part in penetration and vulnerability testings. This role also allows you to learn and explore new security methods.
What you'll need?
- Bachelor Degree in the related area
- More than 7 years of experience in cyber security or security engineering
- Good experience with security vulnerabilities
- Great experience with security compliance such as PCI and GDPR
- Cloud experience would be an added advantage
(CEI No: R1551057) Licence No: 07C3147