Are you an ambitious, confident, dynamic, high energy Service Designer who would like to get your teeth into amazing projects?
We are looking for Service Designers to come into our clients’ team (in-house or agency side), bring valuable work and add real values to their projects.
You will be experienced in your field, comfortable with reviewing and analysing services, customer/information needs.
Understanding business intentions and processes to identify changes that lead to user experience and business improvements.
Leading and managing a team to design customer-focused services via various frameworks (sitemaps, wireframes process/screen flows).
Stakeholder management to support collaboration and influence outcomes on a technical and non-technical point of view when applicable.
Skills and Experience
As an experienced Senior Service Designer you will have:
- 4-6 years experience in a professional environment
- A genuine interest in grounding service design processes in ‘the numbers’ and an ability to easily articulate the commercial benefits of those processes to clients
- A strong drive to go above and beyond to drive client, company and personal success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience
- Confident in leading workshops with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to create project blueprints and customer/consumer journeys
- Ability to build empathy with people in order to deeply understand them and their needs
- Excellent ability to engage with customers
- Ability to design high-value solutions to customer problems
If you are looking for permanent or contract roles opportunity, where you can really utilise your skillset to the full, whilst being part of an amazing team – send your CV and folio to email@example.com