This financial services company has sprung up a new digital project team to revolutionize how they interact with their customers. They are looking to add the expert skills of a senior sitecore developer on a permanent basis.
What you'll need:
- You will have a tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Collaborated with diverse stakeholders and team members to deliver complex technical application programs in agile environments
- Sitecore 7 as a minimum, 8 as a prefence
- Advanced .NET capability
- Experience working in environments that follow DevOps principles and good working knowledge and experience in tools such as Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, CI/CD tooling and modern source code management systems
- Knowledge of the life insurance or finance industry would be a bonus
- An Agile mindset at the heart of everything you do and encourage others to adopt Agile practices
- Operate within the lightweight control and governance mechanisms that are used by the team and comply with the regulatory and legal landscape requirements
- Communicate with diverse stakeholders to optimise velocity
- Deliver Platform product backlog items with high quality and fast speed-to-market using continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Identify and raise opportunities for continuous improvement in the Platform health and performance, from both a delivery and operations perspective. This may include automated testing, automated scripts for deployment and developing code which is easily tested