You will be given the opportunity to lead and own the architecture of the platform in this role.
- Design and build working software in the AEM platform
- Development of front end and/or back end code to deliver the features described in stories
- Perform unit Testing (JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma)
- Select appropriate code libraries to be used in the project
- Design and provide technical specifications of solutions
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria
- Uplift the AEM platform code quality and capability
- Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions.
- Complete story development as per prioritised Jira backlog
- Create and maintain documentation in accordance to the software built
- Consider non-functional element such as security, performance and accessibility
- Create and maintain documentation on code and design decisions
- Contribute to the various agile rituals (e.g. standups, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases)
- Perform ad hoc assistance with work on other platforms / technology.
- Proven development and support experience with AEM.
- Have experience with Java, Apache Sling, OSGI, APIs.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible environment
- Supportive team & management
- Career development & learning opportunities
Do you want to learn more? Apply NOW or contact Will McGreal on (03) 8637 7304