This successful start-up is looking for the expert skills of a senior software engineer to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be responsible for the on-going development of the product road-map and the delivery of a particular piece of work end to end.
The team is currently in the process of a full platform rebuild utilizing Angular in the Frontend consuming a microservice based API built on a CQRS / Event Source platform hosted on Azure.
They are a software as a service company, that specialties in developing solutions for corporate legal departments. It is a young and rapidly growing company, expanding into the U.S. to meet client demand, focused on leveraging its first-mover advantage through rapid development and building scale quickly
You will need to have ambition, leadership skills and strong problem-solving capabilities to be successful in this role.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 8+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Microsoft stack.
- Expert experience in C#
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimising and writing queries for MS SQL / Postgres.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework or Dapper.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Autofac.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using WebApi.
- Developing robust unit and integration tests.
- Experience with GIT source control.
- Experience with .Net Core.
- Experience working with CQRS / Event Sourcing patterns.
- Experience working with Docker Containers and Microservice based architecture.
- Experience in Identity and integration with OIDC Providers.
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as RabbitMQ or Azure Service Bus.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Reporting to the CTO.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the software implementation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team
- Identifying and implementing process improvements across the SDLC.