A leading financial institution is looking for the expert skills of an experienced Senior support analyst to join their high performing team on a permanent basis.
What you'll be doing:
- Investigate issues as and when they occur, participate in root cause analysis, and suggest and implement resolutions in a timely manner to prevent future occurrences of similar issues through incident and problem management best practices.
- Complete the necessary documentation to track and close support tickets and be on top of status updates to business users and management
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities i.e. event monitoring and alerting, automate the manual activities whenever possible, etc.
- Collaborate with business partners, third party vendors, and technology groups to facilitate the support process and work toward issue resolution.
- Work closely with project teams, provide the suggestion, support and assist with software releases and roll-outs in production environment, as needed, according to Change Management best practices.
- Escalate of requests / incidents to the Production Support Manager as appropriate.
- Participate in the on-call production support duty rotation after hours and at weekends
- Development background with 5 or more years of experience
- In-depth experience and understanding of JAVA, C# & .NET
- Strong understanding of multiple OS environments (Linux, Windows)
- Strong understanding and experience of DB environments and queries (Oracle, Sybase, Postgres, SQL Server).
- Strong problem solving skills and experienced in providing support in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with shell scripting, network and middleware
- Ability to automate any manual tasks
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading financial institution in the Melbourne CBD on a permanent basis as part of a new and growing team.
Please APPLY NOW or call Will on 8637 7304 for more info