- Creating user stories, helping to manage and prioritise a release backlog of user stories, participating in iterations, daily stand ups and retrospectives, etc.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to understand business priorities and business requirements
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure all processes, requirements and business rules are documented and included in the solution
- Documenting business requirements (functional and non-functional) as well as delivering high level/detailed requirements through use cases, process flows and maps etc.
- Providing support to ensure change management strategies (Business Impact Assessments, Training Material and work/technical instructions) are in line with new business processes as applicable.
- Identification of risks, issues and dependencies. Assisting with the resolution of risks and issues, which arise during the project lifecycle. Raise and provide input to the Leads and PMs of additional risks and issues resulting from the scope change or during the development cycle. Additionally provide input to any change requests that may arise.
- Providing functional expertise (on assigned functional areas) to solution designers, developers, testers, and business groups as needed to facilitate development, testing, training, and review client and internal communications ensuring detailed business requirements are accurately covered in the overall solution.
- Providing test support (SME assistance) in reviewing test cases whilst validating and assessing requirements including defects during test preparation, SIT, UAT and BVT cycles.
- Presenting to internal colleagues/stakeholders and external meet-ups/conferences
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Demonstrated ability to drive accurate, complete and detailed documentation of SharePoint application requirements in a corporate environment.
- Previously provided SharePoint 2013 subject matter expertise for small & medium size projects.
- Demonstrable experience working in Agile development environments and associated tools.
- Some hands-on technical skills in Sharepoint
If you are interested please apply now or call Will McGreal on 03 8637 7304 for more info.