If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you. My client is a growing digital platform in the Technology arm a large financial organisation. They are changing the way our key stakeholders work within the company to ensure our focus is kept on the delivery to our Customers.
Their team is seeking passionate, results-focused Senior Technical Business Analysts to provide technology based services incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet business needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with business SMEs to map business processes/requirements to technical requirements;
- Working with Solution Designers in both workshops and reviewing design documents to ensure business requirements are being met;
- Working with developers to find requirements gaps, improvements and overall doability of features;
- Working with Engineer managers/product owners to manage team expectations.
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in IT, with at least 3 years’ experience in writing technical/business user stories for the development of web applications/sites;
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation;
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle;
- Experience in writing requirements for web applications;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions;
- Outstanding technical specification writing/documentation skills;
- An appreciation of both IT and business strategy;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Advanced knowledge of business process re-engineering.
Please don't hesitate to apply if you believe you are a fit for these roles!