What will you be doing?
You'll be working in a small, highly motivated team providing first line technical and functional support of the Calypso application and associated technical services.
- Providing user support across front and back office as well as technical maintenance of the application
- Investigate issues as and when they occur, participating in root cause analysis, and implementing resolutions in a timely manner
- Proactively managing risk by meeting all policy and compliance requirements; performing controls and adhering to process and procedures pertinent to the role
- Collaborating with business partners, third party vendors, and technology groups to facilitate the support process and work toward issue resolution
- Involvement in the delivery of key change initiatives for the bank
- Complete necessary documentation to track and close support tickets and ensure timely updates to business users and management
- At least three years of experience in application development, technology support or system administration
- Experience in the banking industry and understanding of technology operations in Australian financial institutions highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in Technology discipline or related field
- Strong problem solving skills and experienced in providing support in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical background with experience with exposure to Calypso or related technologies desirable
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to document and explain complex processes and concepts
- Self-motivated. Takes significant ongoing responsibility for assignments