Who's it with:
Our client, a Leading International Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Senior Test Analyst to work within the Test Team performing testing across 7 main applications. Testing will comprise of system testing for Project and BAU releases, as well as testing done in conjunction with other projects across this Financial Institution.
What you'll be doing:
- Serving as Senior Test Analyst on projects and production changes, developing test plans and test cases, automating and executing tests. Includes Functional, Non-Functional, System, Integration, End-to-End and Installation testing.
- Working closely with business representatives and other asset teams to help plan the testing, identify test requirements and test scenarios.
- Working independently, at the direction of the Test Lead/Test Manager, following testing processes and adhering to testing standards.
- Test estimations for upcoming work.
- Working to ensure testing falls within the estimated timeframes.
- Coaching, monitoring and supervision of Test Analysts working on the same items of work.
- Identifying any process improvements and assisting with implementation of these.
- On-going management and support of test environments and infrastructure that will facilitate productive and reliable test executions.
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years experience in testing, with experience in all aspects of testing, including Functional, non-Functional, System, Integration and End-to-End.
- Self management
- Good understanding of and experience in the use of automated test design and execution tools -- e.g. HP ALM, JIRA
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Linux Operating Platforms.
- Understanding of Software Development Models eg. Waterfall, Agile
- Experience in testing with Middleware products (eg MQ Series, ConnectDirect), with good understanding of XML message formats.
- Experience with testing Java applications.
- Good understanding of SQL Server, Sybase and/or Oracle databases, using SQL query tools and writing SQL queries.
- Well-developed team work and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to operate independently and communicate and work effectively with business users, developers and Support resources.
- Previous testing experience with .NET and Websphere applications
- Sound understanding of the Markets/Treasury business, including Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Derivatives products.
- Some experience in Performance or Stress/Volume testing using load testing tools -- e.g. HP Performance Center
- Experience in automation testing – creating, running and maintaining test cases using tools such as – UFT, IntelliJ
- Knowledge in software configuration management practices.
- Knowledge of Citrix systems and its architecture.
- Experience with test comparison tools eg. BeyondCompare, Synkronizer
- Understanding of SWIFT message formats
If the above sounds like you please click APPLY NOW or phone Christine on
(03) 8637 7300 for more information.