Who's it with:
Our client a leading international Investment Bank looking for an experienced Test Analyst to work in a small and collaborative environment and be responsible for determining the test automation strategy for the test team.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivering quality application change across various platforms through analysis, planning, creation and execution of User Acceptance Test designs, cases and procedures.
- Liaising with business users, business analysts and developers to ensure that planned testing meets their requirements.
- Acquiring and analysing all relevant documents for assigned projects to determine testing requirements.
- Consulting on testing matters to business and IT project managers.
- Executing Test cases for all assigned projects/enhancements.
- Raising any defects found during test and escalating in accordance with set procedures
- Tracking progress of allocated test designs and test cases to ensure testing deadlines will be met.
- Ability to take initiative
- Can-do attitude, roll-up your sleeves and get the work done!
- Problem-solving skills
- High level of diligence and attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Application testing experience
- Understanding business issues linked to the applications being tested.
- Willingness to learn new technology skills to keep pace with the improvements of the testing process.
- 3+ years in a similar testing role
If the above sounds like you please click APPLY NOW or phone Christine on
(03) 8637 7300 for more information.