Senior UI Designer
Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You are an experienced UI and visual designer with an interest in both UI and UX strategies.
You enjoy working on BtoB and consumer facing solutions, are comfortable working at every stage of the product development lifecycle and across platforms (social, emails, web, mobile).
You are strategic and hands on and want to join a fast paced software publisher.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
Global software publisher specialised in block chain technologies and offering a wide range of solutions.
International and growing teams.
- 60% UI and Visual Design, 40% UX strategy and research
- Responsible for mobile responsive web sites and applications, prototypes, UI libraries, brand books, web style guides, user interfaces, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, site maps, iconography, and overall web design
- Work on exciting new projects, including a full suite of marketing and product sites
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, analysts, writers, researchers, product managers, project managers, and marketing department to understand and define UI & UX direction
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and define UI and UX goals for new and evolving features
- Independently design solutions: concepts, wireframes, and prototypes while iterating based on your research, team feedback, and user feedback
- process flows and have a strong understanding of UI and UX design principles.
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups to effectively conceptualise and communicate detailed interaction behaviours for multiple environments and audiences.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Assist with usability testing, user interviews, stakeholder interviews, and user surveys
- Write specs and review implementations
- Minimum 5 years experience in UI Design and 3+ years in in UX or Product Design
- Exceptional design skills, a great sense of aesthetics, as well as user-centered design principles
- Affinity for minimal design, typography, and attention to the smallest of details and a strong ability to distill complex problems into simple, elegant solutions
- Tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals
- Methodical and have excellent time management skills.
- Experience in designing for social media graphics, emails, online newsletters, and various digital assets is a plus
- Hands on Persona Development, Information Architecture, using secondary UX Research
- Proficient in Photoshop, Zeplin, WordPress, InVision, Sketch and working on a Mac with intermediate skills in CSS and HTML
- High-Fidelity prototyping in Axure, Sketch, or InVision
- Strong understanding of software solutions and a Data-driven approach to user testing and lean production principles
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Team spirit
- Experience in B2B or Tech environment a PLUS!
- Strong web and Mac desktop skills – we use Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Abstract and various web-based tools such as, Trello, TeamGantt, Fogbugz, MailChimp, and JIRA
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org