There are opportunities to learn and grow within the organisation, and work on a variety of interesting projects. The company offer a range of impressive employee perks and benefits and are committed to creating a great work culture with ongoing training and support.
The UI Designer applies HCD thinking to ensure that customer interactions are simple, usable, on brand, and meet customer needs. You will mentor and support junior UI designers as needed, work closely with UX Designers, Developers and the Accessibility team to ensure that consistent high quality solutions are built.
Experience in other large companies is beneficial as you will be expected to work within clearly defined policies and objectives. At this level, you are expected to be senior in knowledge, experience and influence. You will be comfortable managing stakeholder expectations and engaging with internal and external clients. You may be expected to lead a team.
- Create best in class usable and accessible user interfaces for products, services, and features
- Support backlog grooming and other business requirements activities to shape products in a way that is the most desirable for customers
- Work within a visual language that adheres to brand, legal and accessibility guidelines
- Be involved in design critiques
- Contribute to a collaborative, inclusive team culture
- Apply creative problem solving to new and existing products and features
- Excellent knowledge of the design process, methodologies and principles
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior designers
- Excellent interface design skills enabling the creation of quality artefacts such as task and user flows, wireframes and high fidelity creative
- Able to communicate well with people of all levels
- Experience working with requirements and recommending change that will improve digital products and services
- Experience working within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles.
- Great understanding of User Experience Design methodologies so that the design process is better supported and quality solutions are built
- Ability to proactively engage design leads and stakeholders to secure buy-in to customer focussed design solutions
- Skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience engaging with Developers and Accessibility experts to iterate on design solutions as needed
If you are interested please apply now or email you resume and portfolio to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org