This role is based in Melbourne's CBD, working for an international investment bank.
Senior Front-End Developer Role Description:
This high-performing team is building an ecommerce (multi-asset) platform through which FICC can distribute all of its products, both internally and externally. This project is working on a fully automated platform that has a complete workflow from pricing, pre-trade through to execution and post trade actions. The programme has very strong sponsorship at the senior management level and is part of a strategic agenda to improve the bank and FICC Digital capabilities.
This role will focus on the delivery of highly performant user interface for a multi-asset platform within the programme.
Required experience and technical Skills:
- AngularJS and ReactJS framework, practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Package/Module Management – Requirejs, NPM
- Object orientated design and architecture skills (EIPs, Application Architecture, Gang of four)
- REST, Comet programming, WebSockets, SocketIO
- Graphing libraries – D3, Highcharts
- Styling – CSS, CSS3, SASS, LESS
- Unix systems – Redhat, CentOS, etc
- Focus on TDD and or BDD – Jasmine, Phantom, Cucumber
- Full-lifecycle development including build and deployment tools – Jenkins, Grunt/Gulp, Artifactory, OpsCode Chef, Ansible, Docker