Our client is a leading institution which has a long history of helping customers with their financial needs and providing competitive solutions for their future.
They are committed to customer satisfaction which has seen them win several awards across the years.
What you'll be doing
With a strong focus of meeting customer's needs, you will be leading the creation and transformation of products that will be meaningful, intuitive, easy to use and aesthetically appealing. Part of your role will be to integrate the product life cycle and balance the customers' immediate needs within the organisation's goals.
With the customer needs in mind you will be in charge of whole UX process from creating personas, scenarios, user journeys, story boards and journey mapping. You will also build wire-frames, UI designs and interactive prototypes. You will be motivated to stay on top of design trends within technology with the ambition of pushing boundaries.
Working in a cross departmental role, you will enjoy team work and have solid presentation skills.
What you'll need
- 6+ years UX experience working on user centered designs
- Strong user research skills, HCD and user testing skills
- Background in design with experience designing across multiple platforms like Web, Apps and Desktop
- Experience conducting user requirements analysis including personas, scenarios and task analysis
- Demonstrated ability to create new designs, including user flows, journey maps, wireframes and prototypes
- Good collaboration skills with the ability to facilitate conversation around improving products and services with stakeholders
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and on multiple different projects
- Great communication skills with an approachable manner
- Technical skills in Axure, Sketch and the Adobe creative suite
- Strong ability to balance business and customer goals
- Experience working with products for the financial, insurance or related industry