You will always design with the customer in mind, using HCD thinking to create conceptual designs, low to medium fidelity designs and prototypes for digital solutions. Your research-driven solutions will meet customer needs, align with business outcomes and adhere to technical constraints.
This is a Senior position - you will have worked in a similar capacity as a UX specialist and will have the necessary experience to understand, influence and advise internal and/or external clients.
- Define and create best in class usable and accessible user experiences for products, services, and features
- Design the experience through task analysis, flows, information architecture, and screen interactions
- Support business requirement activities to shape products in a way that is the most desirable for customers
- Conduct research and co-design with customers to further define solutions, and validate the preferred solution with customer testing
- Strong working knowledge of the design process, Experience Design methodologies and principles
- Excellent communication and presenting skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to analyse requirements and propose best possible solution for a digital/physical product where required
- Experience within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles such as: Lean UX, Minimum Viable Product, User stories, Acceptance Criteria, Rapid Prototyping, etc.
- Can lead design critiques, co-design sessions and retros with members of the design practice and other stakeholders
- Highly skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
For more information, please apply now or send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com