Exciting time to join this innovative travel company as they build internal capability and focus on creating a unified customer experience across all touchpoints of the business.
Join a collaborative team with flexible working arrangements and the ability to work from home one day a week.
- You will conduct user research and produce insight-driven UX and UI to design the best experiences possible.
- Champion cutting-edge design theory and methodologies including Lean, Human-Centred Interaction and Design Thinking
- Work in Agile tribes with Product Owners and BAs to promote user experience and accessibility and solve complex design problems.
- Promote the importance of design strategy, ops and customer-led design through showcases, education programmes and briefs for the digital team and wider organisation
- Apply and execute advanced design theory techniques to ensure the customer journey is seamless, and each stage of the customer journey forms a unified picture
- Identify key opportunities for features or products that address any customer needs and offer commercial value or build loyalty
- Design, lead or facilitate design workshops to solve complex customer and operational problems
- Coach and mentor the Digital squads, building their capacity and capability
- 4+ years’ experience in UX/UI design
- Advocate for mobile-first design
- Experience leading key strategic design initiatives which advance design capability
- Ability to champion experience and service design, showcasing work and insights
- Experience designing in a sprint-based Agile Scrum environment
- Be proficient in design tools - Sketch, Abstract, inVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, MIRO.
- Ability to think clearly, creatively and work independently within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Creativity, we are looking for versatile candidates that can create great mobile-first user experiences across multiple products.
- Large discounts on travel
- Work from home one day a week
- Good work/life balance
- Work on complex design problems
- See your designs come to life in a delivery-focused environment
Click ‘Apply’ or send your up-to-date CV and portfolio to Jcorner@welovesalt.com