SENIOR UX RESEARCHER
Digital / Permanent / Shanghai
You are a user experience researcher who enjoys analysing user behaviour and delivering insights on how to improve their experience!
You understand the strengths of different research methods and know when and how to apply them during each product phase.
You are interested in Fintech and would love relocating to Shanghai to to join one of the most exciting crypto platform in the world!
This role is for you ... get in touch!
A leading cryptocurrency exchange platform with growing product and UXUI teams. International ways of working and team members. Great working environment and benefits.
- Contribute to product strategy by evaluating product usability and experience
- Help the business define and drive the future of their design and product ecosystem
- implement research standards as part of the design process
- Collect insightful qualitative and quantitative data to support user centric design decisions (products: mobile and web)
- Research and collect findings on competitive products
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through server logs, online experiments, lab studies, A/B testing, surveys, etc.
- Understand complex requirements coming from the business and the tech team
- Share your reports with various stakeholders
- Contribute to company investment strategy by evaluating product usability and UX
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or a related ﬁeld, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in UX research
- Excellent communication in English
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and designs practices
- Hands on SQL, Python, SPSS and remote usability testing tools, such as Keynote or UserZoom
- Internet, consulting or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of different research methods
- Collaborative and international mindset, passionate about user experience
If you would like to apply to or learn more about this role please contact me at laetitia.kunz@xpand,com.hk !