A large organisation in Sydney are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join their mature design department. The growing design team values innovation, customer research, high quality work and emerging technologies.
The company offer a range of impressive employee perks and benefits and are committed to creating a great work culture with ongoing training and support.
You will always design with the customer in mind, using HCD thinking to to create conceptual designs, low to medium fidelity designs and prototypes for digital solutions. Your research-driven solutions will meet customer needs, align with business outcomes and adhere to technical constraints.
This is a Senior level position. You will have worked in a similar capacity as a UX specialist and will have the necessary experience to understand, influence and advise internal and/or external clients.
Experience in another large organisation will have well prepared you for the role. You will be comfortable working within clearly defined policies, principles and specific objectives. A natural people leader, you will inspire, coach and mentor more junior team members.
- Define and create best in class usable and accessible user experiences for products, services, and features
- Design the experience through task analysis, flows, information architecture, and screen interactions
- Support business requirement activities to shape products in a way that is the most desirable for customers
- Conduct research and co-design with customers to further define solutions, and validate the preferred solution with customer testing
- Strong working knowledge of the design process, Experience Design methodologies and principles
- Excellent communication and presenting skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to analyse requirements and propose best possible solution for a digital/physical product where required
- Experience within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles such as: Lean UX, Minimum Viable Product, User stories, Acceptance Criteria, Rapid Prototyping, etc.
- Can lead design critiques, co-design sessions and retros with members of the design practice and other stakeholders
- Highly skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
If this sounds like you, hit apply!
Full job details and client information available on request.
Please call Biama on 02 8047 4045 or hit the 'Apply' button below to submit your CV for review. Please ensure to provide a link to an online portfolio or PDF Doc with work examples.