Day Rate - $700-900
Exciting opportunity to join a large financial organisation in Melbourne’s CBD for an initial 6-month day rate contract. The mature design department values innovation, customer research, high quality work and emerging technologies.
Open Banking requires that banks and services create a way for consumers to securely share their data, and that sharing can only happen with the informed explicit consent of a consumer. They should also be able to manage their data sharing arrangements and control what has been shared.
You’ll join a team working with the industry to define how consumers can be informed about what data the bank are sharing, as well how they can manage their sharing.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Strong visual design skills in Sketch
- Capable interaction designer
- Self-starter and reliable team member
- Ability to deliver Dev-ready specification of screens and flows
- Competent workshop facilitation to elicit requirements for design
- Ability to work on immediate design needs for delivery whilst maintaining the future/target phase view of design
- Ability to run usability testing and produce reports for action.
- Interaction Design (i.e. not just happy day screens, but decent flows and mapping)
- Polished design for Joint account, and Organisation data sharing authorisation and management in consumer, organisation channels and banker channel
- Research and usability testing of data sharing authorisation of the above
- Documentation of scenarios and preparation of design for dev readiness
- Support and assist teams by walking through design and answering design questions
- Support teams with the development of UI
- Support teams with design for edge cases that are found
This is an opportunity to work on something very forefront of UX industry and tech industry right now.
With this there will be the chance to create and attend workshops internally and externally with the broader industry to define standards that will be adopted at a national level.
For more information, please apply now or send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org