SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER?
STRONG HANDS-ON SKILLS??
WHAT ARE THEY ABOUT??
These guys are leaders in management consulting. They
specialise in design. strategy and organizational transformation who are about to make a massive impact here in Oz and Asia.
These guys are very serious about ensuring each and every team member feels proud of the work they do and enjoys working with their team!
IS THIS YOU?
You'll be an experienced hybrid UX/UI Designer with a passion for solving problems and creating amazing user experiences while also being passionate about creating beautiful pixel-perfect UI design.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the delivery of successful projects, affect change and break down complicated problems and restructure them as simply as possible.
These guys are real industry leaders and they are looking for real team players. This role would see you focusing on a variety of projects across multiple industries/touch points.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Comfortable with a 30-40% travel component in your role.
- Superb Communications skills
- Strong hands-on tools experience - Annotated wireframes and interactive prototypes (html & CSS, Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop & Fireworks, Visio & Omnigraffle)
- Excellent knowledge of the design process, methodologies, and principles
- Excellent interface design skills enabling the creation of quality artifacts such as task and user flows, wireframes and high fidelity creative
- Experience with Research, Testing, facilitating workshops - You don't have to be a UX Research Specialist though.
- Design concepts, sketches, and initial idea visualization
- Experience with running, facilitating or assisting with workshops
If this sounds like you, hit apply! Its all about timing...
Full job details and client information available on request.
Please call Stewart on 02 8047 4012 or hit the 'Apply' button below to submit your CV for review. Please ensure to provide a link to an online portfolio or PDF Doc with work examples.