This is a fantastic opportunity for an SEO expert with excellent client relationship skills to work across a roster of big budget clients.
Who are they...
Join one of Australia’s largest Independent Agency who are part of a global group providing clients with leading digital advertising services and media solutions.
With Global offices across APAC, EMEA and the US the agency is looking to challenge the traditional agency groups with their service offering that are built upon the best foundations. They have expert teams, cutting-edge digital marketing technology and a commitment to achieving optimal return on marketing spend for all of their clients.
What your role would entail...
Reporting directly into the GM, this is not an implementation role, it’s a strategic and client facing role where you’ll be responsible for developing and managing industry-leading SEO strategies for key clients. With a strong background in SEO, you will be truly passionate about the search marketing industry and want to continuously learn new things.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEO initiatives and campaigns
- Work with development teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Management of all aspects of client campaigns including account management and attending weekly calls and meetings
- 2- 3 years agency SEO account management experience a must
- Proven SEO experience and direct client management of SEO campaigns (experience with SEO in eCommerce a big plus)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Proficient in important SEO data tools (Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel, Screaming Frog) along with Google My Business optimization, Schema mark-up, voice search SEO and AMP recommendations
- Strong Communication skills with ability to convey complex analysis results clearly
- Up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Work with some of the most talented people within the Search Marketing space
- Enjoy an autonomous environment with a strong (and fun!) team culture
- Access to training and tools - new DSP and adserving technology, third party data providers and viewability and fraud technologies. PMPs, native advertising, video and mobile advertising networks will also be part of the mix.
The clients are open to sponsoring working holiday visas or transferring sponsored visas as well provided you are already staying or working in Sydney!