About this role
As the SEO Manager you are responsible for implementing a world class paid search product. You will do this by ensuring clients' always receive a high quality product experience, efficient delivery, and an automation of process.
Managing a high performing team of Executives and Assistants, you will constantly push for better client results and a leading edge product.
- Adhere to the unified product approach, methodology, marketing collateral and training.
- Manage your team's SEO product including implementation, quality of outputs, reporting, and day to day invoicing and billing.
- Develop, support and motivate Executives and Assistants.
- Engage with clients to ensure they are satisfied with their day to day product experience. Work closely with your Account Director and the Business Management team to ensure clients objectives are met.
- Contribute to pitches, proposals, case studies & knowledge share sessions as needed.
- Stay on top of industry research, competitive landscape information, trade intelligence, and educate the wider Analects as relevant.
- Build strong relationships with the media, key clients, third party planners, and senior leadership team.
- Manage resources within your team to maximise productivity and deliver on clients objectives.
- Excellent communication skills - being able to both interpret and convey information in a clear, concise way. All stakeholders are provided with the information they need to move forward in a timely manner. Communication is equally effective over all platforms and situations e.g. location, culture, written, and verbal.
- Is aware of own strengths and developmental areas. Is able to utilise individual’s strengths and manage weaknesses within the team
- Strong work effort
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to develop & nurture relationships
Experience & Qualifications
4 + years SEO experience.
Proven past experience working in a fast paced digital agency
Relevant Tertiary degree
If this roles sounds perfect for you - please click the link below to apply.
Or for a confidential chat please call Sacha Martini on 03 8637 7322