About the Company
Join one of the world's biggest online marketplace, they pride themselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce in Australia and the world. With such a global footprint and instant house hold recognition, this is a really great brand to be a part of. They put value on customer experience and also ease of use for clients and merchants alike. Continuing to grow an already market leading reputation.
They have a high energy and entrepreneurial work environment and pride themselves on being a high performing, efficient and fun place to work. They have stunning Sydney harbor view offices with a fun and energetic atmosphere and offer excellent career progression and growth for their employees.
- Initially, the primary focus for this role will be initiatives to drive SEO growth. As SEO results improve, the scope of the role will broaden considerably to focus on driving growth across multiple other channels and activities.
- Present business cases detailing opportunities, scope, dependencies and risks of Organic traffic projects to help business partners prioritize development investments and ensure Organic traffic projects make it on the roadmap.
- Gathering and writing requirements and User Stories for the product & development teams and then steering the projects through to conclusion.
- Monitoring growth marketing and growth hacking trends, including search algorithm changes, and staying current with latest SEO technologies and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience and at least 4 years in SEO
- Track record of growing SEO traffic at scale
- Passion and knowledge of all basic SEO and Social factors that influence ranking, visibility and traffic
- Analytics expertise with such tools as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, or other SEO and traffic analysis tools.
- Experiences in ASO (App Store Optimization) and App indexing / deep linking to grow organic app downloads and traffic is desirable.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environments and work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on judgment.
- Great opportunity to work with one of the leading e-commerce businesses in the world
- Working in a high performing cross functional team where no two days are the same
- Excellent career progression
- Funky office with harbor views
- Free lunches